Why is CrossFit so expensive?
If you break down the numbers, CrossFit Mt Juliet is not really much, if any, more expensive than any other small group fitness classes that you will find in the area. That said, even if it were a few dollars more, it is completely worth it. The benefits of a membership at CrossFit Mt Juliet are nearly unlimited, but we will list just a few below so you get an idea of the value that our athletes receive for their money.
- Unlimited class attendance.
- Small group classes provide athletes with both detailed instruction and supervision as well as friendly competition and positive encouragement from the rest of the class.
- Training on basic functional movements – the movements we train at CrossFit Mt Juliet are applicable to life outside the gym which makes them more useful and valuable than standard gym exercises.
- Sense of community – CrossFit Mt Juliet’s members are truly a wonderful group of people and we focus on building and enhancing that community all of the time. In addition to fitness-related events outside the gym, like hikes in the local parks, we also perform charity events for worthwhile causes in an attempt to further enhance our community and give back to the larger community in which we live.
- Mobility – one of the most overlooked aspects of strength and fitness is mobility and this is one of our strong suits. Just think, it does not matter how “strong” your muscles are if you cannot get them into the most advantageous position to accomplish whatever movement you are attempting. Most Americans have some significant mobility issues and we spend between 8 and 16 minutes specifically improving our athletes’ mobility every class. Although this is often cited as one the biggest benefits of being a member of CrossFit Mt Juliet, most of our athletes did not even know or care they were restricted until they joined us and saw improvements in this area.
- Nutrition – although we are not fanatical about it, we understand that nutrition is hugely important to people’s fitness and health. We also know that nutrition has a greater impact on body composition and body image than anything else. So, without pushing too hard, we provide our athletes sound nutrition advice and are willing to work with them to help them improve their eating habits.
- It works!!